Friday, March 5, 2010


Why am I not blogging more??? Well I guess I am just not commited like I would like to be! We moved to a different part of town in Sarasota FL. I am so blessed to have a house that has more then one room. I am so behind on all my "chores". Boxes, boxes, boxes.... I dread another move, although I would like to have our own place that we own someday. Glenn has been gone about 11 days now working in Alabama on cell phone towers. All that to say I've been busy!

The boys are 10 months now!!! Wow, they are doing good. Walker is somewhat under weight, he is healthy though! I am so thankful for that. I think of friens who have to take their children to the doctor every week. What a bless that I do not have to!

I had something great happen to me. A girl from PA wrote me a letter and is going to help me finish writing my story Lord willing! I cannot wait to post some more of God's miracles that he has done for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment