Friday, January 15, 2010

Today

Today, is a day is hectic. Glenn is home. When he is here he has to catch up on things that he cannot do because he is gone for weeks at a time. Right now he is at the dentist getting some fillings done. Yesterday he had to work on my car. I am really thankful he is home! I am praying that he can get a family friendly job!

The boys are doing so good. They both have runny noses.The twins are getting into everything! Wesley is so proud of himself, he can pull himself up and stand. He yells when he is standing like he is now the King of the Mountian". Walker is tough too. Many times he pins his big brother in the crib. It is so fun to watch both of them when they laugh at eachother. Our little oneroom apartment is getting a little cramped for the boys. It is very hard for me carrying them up and down the steps. I have a very sore neck. Since I was young I had neck pains.

Florida weather is sooooo nice today! Lovely day. I cannot wait to get my stroller I ordered. I sold my old on on craigs list. I used the money I made towards a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment